samsung galaxy s III wont turn on
Telephone froze and tried to turn it on. It won't turn back on.
Last updated 10 months ago by Dino Dichoso
You must be logged in to answer or post comments to this question.
Thank you for contacting us my name is Dino. I will further assist you on your concern.
Did you try to remove the battery and turn the device on? if it does the same please follow steps below.
- turn the phone off
- press and hold volume up and home (center button)
- press power until phone vibrate
- wait until you see android logo then release all the buttons
- select wipe data/factory reset with volume down and press power button
- select yes on delete all user data with volume down and press power button after format . press power again to reboot phone. (select reboot system now)
This issue might be a cause of the corrupted update. So by doing these steps will isolate the problem towards resolution.
Please let me know if there is a problem.