samsung galaxy s III wont turn on
Telephone froze and tried to turn it on. It won't turn back on.
Last updated 2 years ago by Dino Dichoso
You must be logged in to answer or post comments to this question.
Thank you for contacting us my name is Dino. I will further assist you on your concern.
Did you try to remove the battery and turn the device on? if it does the same please follow steps below.
- turn the phone off
- press and hold volume up and home (center button)
- press power until phone vibrate
- wait until you see android logo then release all the buttons
- select wipe data/factory reset with volume down and press power button
- select yes on delete all user data with volume down and press power button after format . press power again to reboot phone. (select reboot system now)
This issue might be a cause of the corrupted update. So by doing these steps will isolate the problem towards resolution.
Please let me know if there is a problem.