We have a Toyota Avensis 2l d4d 2007. We love the car but it only starts first dig of the key 80% of the time the other 20% it cranks and cranks...

How It Works

Get an answer in three easy steps. Here's how it works...

Ask Your Question

1. Ask Your Question

Enter your Toyota question at the top of this page and click Get An Answer.

Pick Your Priority

2. Pick Your Priority

Tell us how quickly you want your Toyota question answered.

Get An Answer

3. Get An Answer

Connect with your Toyota mechanic via online chat or telephone call.

Answer

Customer

We have a Toyota Avensis 2l d4d 2007. We love the car but it only starts first dig of the key 80% of the time the other 20% it cranks and cranks and eventually starts, and sometimes after cranking it will cut out. We had a injector problem so we got reconditioned ones. That showed up on the diagnostic computer nothing else did. we have changed the high pressure suction valve, the mass air flow sensor, the crankshaft sensor, and the injector pump. We are at a loss of what to try next as it's getting disheartening and expensive. We have been to several mechanics who are also at a loss!

Last updated
Ralph M Moyo
Toyota Mechanic

Since you are serviced your injectors you can check on your heater plugs also the common rail relief valve. 

Posted

quoteTestimonialsquote

About ExpertHelp

ExpertHelp is changing the way you connect with service professionals.

Whether you have a quick question while preparing your taxes, troubleshooting a computer problem, or need to hire an attorney, ExpertHelp is the most convenient and affordable way to connect with the right service professional to get the job done.

ExpertHelp has been in business since 2011, is an A+ Rated Better Business Bureau accredited member, and offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every question you ask!

More Toyota Questions...

Ask Your Toyota Question & Get An Answer Now!