How are you doing? Few things I have in mind that's why this issue occur.
1. It can be a cause of a failing or dirty fuel injectors that's why it won't pass 3200 rpm
2. It can be a failing MAP sensor as well. The sensor provides instant manifold pressure information to the engine's electronic control unit. The data is used to calculate air density and determine the engine's air mass flow rate, which in turn determines the required fuel delivery for perfect combustion.
3. It can be a vacuum leak as well. Check your vacuum hoses if there are cracks or holes which can affect the air and fuel mixture of the vehicle.
4. It can be a cause of a failing fuel pressure regulator as well. You may need to replace it
5. Bad fuel or there can be a water mixture in the fuel tank
These are the few things that will require attention but I strongly suggest that you start on the fuel injectors for this may resolve the issue in an instant.
Hope this helps and let me know if there's anything else I can add or help you with. I'll be standing by for your response. Have a good one!