Recent Questions

1
Answer
8 replies

My I phone 5s is disabled do not know my Apple I'd. My number is...

My I phone 5s is disabled do not know my Apple I'd. My number is 812-498-2331.
posted by John Parker 2 hours ago · updated by Rofel Lantican an hour ago
Tags:  iPhone
1
Answer
3 replies

I purchased a new tablet. In the transfer process, my Facebook...

I purchased a new tablet. In the transfer process, my Facebook account didn't transfer over. When I tried to download FB again, it loads an old...
posted by Pat Bailey 2 hours ago · updated by Rofel Lantican an hour ago
Tags:  Facebook
1
Answer
2 replies

batteries for iphone 6 price

batteries for iphone 6 price
posted by francine steen 3 hours ago · updated by Rofel Lantican 2 hours ago
Tags:  iPhone
1
Answer
2 replies

90 % of the time when I take an ekg using my Apple Watch, I get an...

90 % of the time when I take an ekg using my Apple Watch, I get an unclassified or possible AF response. This doesn't help much. The other 10% is...
posted by Madeline Johnston yesterday · updated by Elixir Cada yesterday
Tags:  Apple
1
Answer
4 replies

I need to unlock my iPhone X and create a new password for the iPhone.

I need to unlock my iPhone X and create a new password for the iPhone.
posted by Paulette yesterday · updated by Elixir Cada yesterday
Tags:  iPhone
1
Answer
7 replies

Facebook will not let me add an admin to my page

Facebook will not let me add an admin to my page
posted by Michelle West yesterday · updated by Ferdinand Aquino yesterday
Tags:  Facebook
1
Answer
10 replies

I have played for this and cannot open it. Can you help me?

I have played for this and cannot open it. Can you help me?
posted by Maria yesterday · updated by Elixir Cada yesterday
Tags:  Tech
1
Answer
1 reply

I need my 2016 tax filed

I need my 2016 tax filed
posted by JOhn yesterday · updated by Desarie Anderson 15 hours ago
Tags:  Tax Preparation
1
Answer
9 replies

How can i recover my facebook page...

How can i recover my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/honey.gir.7
posted by Jennifer Crider yesterday · updated by Ferdinand Aquino 22 hours ago
Tags:  Facebook
1
Answer
18 replies

I have aan apple iphone 10. i need appleID for me phone

I have aan apple iphone 10. i need appleID for me phone
posted by charles white yesterday · updated by Elixir Cada 18 hours ago
Tags:  iPhone
1
Answer
179 replies

I just want to get logged back into my facebook account

I just want to get logged back into my facebook account
posted by Huth yesterday · updated by Relly De Jesus an hour ago
Tags:  Facebook
1
Answer
4 replies

Our ICloud storage is stated as almost full; how do I pay the $1.29...

Our ICloud storage is stated as almost full; how do I pay the $1.29 per month to upgrade to 50 GB?
posted by henry e. mccandless yesterday · updated by Byron Narciso 6 hours ago
Tags:  iCloud
1
Answer
5 replies

I have a husband who suffered from a stroke and cannot remember his...

I have a husband who suffered from a stroke and cannot remember his email or password . How do we get onto his site?
posted by Jennifer Stanton 2 days ago · updated by Ferdinand Aquino yesterday
Tags:  Facebook
1
Answer
26 replies

My IPhone IV had water damage - need to retrieve data from phone,...

My IPhone IV had water damage - need to retrieve data from phone, contact's, photo's and text messages
posted by Dean McNaney 2 days ago · updated by Byron Narciso 6 hours ago
Tags:  Apple
1
Answer
2 replies

my truck wont start after ive changed the batteries out

my truck wont start after ive changed the batteries out
posted by chris graw 2 days ago · updated by Johannes Grobler 2 days ago
Tags:  Ford
Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next

Contact Us

By sending us a message, you indicate you have read and agree to this site's terms of service and privacy policy.

Account Login

Account Sign-up

We consider it a great honor that you trust us with your email address. We will never spam you, sell, nor share your email address with anyone.

Forgot Password

By logging into this site or creating an account, you indicate you have read and agree to this site's terms of service and privacy policy.