I can understand that. Actually, all the works you have done should have corrected the problem. But here's the list why this code shows up.
1. Faulty crankshaft position sensor
2. Crankshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted
3. Crankshaft position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
4. Signal plate may be damage
5. Starter motor may be faulty
6. Starting system circuit Dead or weak battery
As you can see, the problem can be on the harness itself that's why it's not communicating with the computer and throwing this codes